Henry D. Stevens, IV became an insurance broker right out of college, working first for a local agency and then as partner at another firm. In 1981, the veteran broker started Stevens Hale & Associates, which today represents more than a century of combined insurance expertise.One of the foremost firms on the Savannah landscape, Stevens Hale represents three generations of brokers, and a reputation of continuity and longevity that is rooted in the Savannah community. Though the agency has expanded through the years, growing from three to 23 associates, their commitment has remained an extraordinary dedication to customer service.
Stevens Hale understands that insurance is one of the most important investments a person can make. Our experienced associates take great professional responsibility in helping customers protect their assets and safeguard against loss.
Stevens Hale & Associates, privately owned and operated for 30 years, represents more than 100 years of combined industry experience. When it comes to expertise, professionalism, and customer service, we are leaders in the industry.
Stevens Hale & Associates…
- Maintains large brokerage ability with local ownership and decision-making.
- Provides for allocation of a complete account team: Account Executive, Account Manager, Claims Representative, and Accounting Representative.
- Provides a CRO, Chief Risk Officer, supplement to a client’s actual insurance platform. This gives our clients the same economies of scale as much larger companies.
- Is a founding member of Georgia Agency Partners, a partnership of 16 locally owned agencies through Georgia.
- Participates in a consultative and pro-active diagnostic process called “Risk Assessment 365.”
- Offers consulting services on a gratis basis.
- Offers 24-hour claims service without automation.
Visited 245 times, 1 Visits today