THE POOLER CHAMBER OF COMMERCE POSTS JOB OPENINGS HERE FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS AT NO COST
If you have a job opening you’d like to list here, please contact email@example.com or use the contact us page on our website.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The E-commerce Lister/Shipper is responsible to research, list, photograph, and provide descriptions of items for online sale. Upon sale, lister must understand the shipping process to secure, package, and ship sold items to purchasing customer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: Exemplifies Goodwill Southeast Georgia’s mission, vision, and values within all aspects of assigned work. Sorts, evaluates, and identifies items by value to list for online sale. Lists items accurately with comprehensive and grammatically correct descriptions. Researches specialty items to ensure proper and creative descriptions maximize their exposure and describes value. Follows all posting procedures to assign listing numbers and maintain proper placement into storage area to await purchase. Properly photographs items with a digital camera or cell phone to market and accurately represent the item to potential buyers. Communicates with customers via email to address questions and resolve issues or concerns regarding listed product using best practices in customer service. Follows all established policies and procedures related to online sales and standards of operation. Prepares items for accurate shipment. Meets or exceeds daily listing and/or shipping goals. Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment. Maintains a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a positive manner with customers, co-workers, and leadership. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: Strong knowledge of jewelry, collectibles, and art. Ability to use online forums to research items to determine appropriate value. Past e-commerce experience preferred. High school diploma or GED. Computer skills, knowledge to navigate through online sales portals, payment systems, shipping systems, and online value sites. Experience using a digital camera or cell phone camera. Eye for great picture taking to pictorially describe items. Creative writing skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to learn quickly and retain information. Ability to work in collaborative team environments.
Property Name: Waverly Station at the Highlands
Location: 2155 Benton Blvd. Savannah Ga. 31407
Position Available: Leasing Consultant
Status: Full time
Start Date: Will discuss
Salary Range: Will discuss
What does it mean to join the Somerset Apartment Management team? By becoming a leasing consultant at one of our distinctive apartment communities, you’ll earn both competitive earnings and a benefits package designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. As our newest leasing consultant, you will responsible for leasing apartments/space through the use of effective selling techniques. Our leasing consultants possess a thorough knowledge of the market, including that of competition, and are able to analyze market data.
As a leasing consultant with Somerset, you will:
- Understand and follow proper safety procedures for company and community, including maintaining cleanliness and protection of work spaces
- Greet and determine qualification, needs, and preferences of prospective residents/clients
- Professionally present community and apartments while communicating features and benefits
- Abide by rental policies and procedures and monthly marketing plan
- Follow resident retention programs by working with lease renewals each month
- Assist with daily administrative requirements of the office, including resident communication
- Inspect move-ins, move-outs and vacancies for completion and cleanliness
- Physically inspect community when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff
- Accurately complete lease applications, application verification, and resident notification
- Complete all lease paperwork, including related addendums and accept rents and deposits
- Perform other responsibilities falling under the leasing consultant role as directed
To join Somerset as a leasing consultant, you’ll need to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to work two Saturday’s per month
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Be able to work weekends and/or holidays
- Have experience in marketing or sales (preferred, not required)
- Have experience with Entrata (preferred, not required)
Somerset Apartment Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Somerset Apartment Management, LLC complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Somerset Apartment Management, LLC is an employer who participates in the E-Verify program. 2/20/2020
Opportunity Center Manager
The Opportunity Center at Goodwill provides a holistic environment where clients are connected with wrap-around support, education, and employment services. The Opportunity Center Manager is responsible for the management of daily operations of assigned Opportunity Centers. The Opportunity Center Manager will cultivate and maintain a welcoming and effective workforce centers that meet the needs of local business, clients, partner agencies, and the community. Manager will supervise daily activities and resources to support the implementation of performance goals and objectives of service delivery, as well as measuring the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
Essential Functions and Major Responsibilities:
- Oversee the activities of the Opportunity Centers, as assigned, and functional areas.
- Provide support, guidance, and coverage for assigned staff as they provide support, education, and employment services to clients.
- Responsible for cross-training Center Staff and volunteers, as applicable.
- Coordinate with core and other required partners to offer career services.
- Work in collaboration with the partner agencies to identify outreach and recruitment strategies.
- Implement additional access points in all assigned communities to make Goodwill career services accessible to target populations.
- Coordinate training activities for center staff and clients.
- Communicate effectively with individuals, partnering agencies, and employers.
- Meet specific performance measures set forth by leadership and respective funding sources.
- Report performance measures and other identified data monthly.
- Facilitates meetings with partners to promote frequent communication.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Opportunity Center Staff with guidance and collaboration from leadership.
- Evaluate staff performance and makes recommendations for corrective actions as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices for workforce development, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain employer and community partner relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attend Professional Development Trainings.
Qualifications and Special Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education, or human services required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Five years of workforce development and management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals with barriers to employment and understand and communicate with diverse groups.
- The ability to motivate and assist individuals in performing work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional approach to work. Required to work with a variety of audiences including funders and community leaders to collaborate and expand programs.
- Ability to manage staff and clients effectively.
- Ability to create innovative solutions with partners to ensure equity of access and outcomes.
- Understanding of grants and funding regulations, with attention to outcomes and reporting 2/3/2020
Join an industry leader who has been partnering with local businesses since 1928!
Why Work at Welcome Wagon:
“Freedom to work from home. Entrepreneurial opportunity – the harder you work, the more money you make. Health benefits. Great training and support!” CME – Dayton, Ohio
Welcome Wagon is a national advertising/marketing company that welcomes families to their new homes by providing them with introductions to local businesses, professionals and services through print, digital and social media. Our advertising products provide business recommendations and include gifts from these businesses as an incentive to meet them. It’s the best way for local businesses and professionals to gain exposure to new homeowners in their community!
Responsibilities as a Community Marketing Executive (sales representative):
- B2B advertising sales and building your own book of business
- Prospecting, Appointment setting, Face to Face Presentations
- Networking within professional organizations.
Benefits of working with Welcome Wagon:
- Highest commission in the industry with accelerated commissions in the first 2 months Plus renewal commissions.
- High level of autonomy and schedule flexibility
- Innovative products
- Training and Support
- Autonomy with unlimited support from management and the corporate office
We have successful Community Marketing Executives from various backgrounds such as:
- Stay at Home Parents Returning to the Workforce
- Business Owners
- Outside Sales Representatives
All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports, and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
Hiring Full Time with benefits and Part Time without benefits.
Extended periods of standing or sitting Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V 1/27/2020