THE GREATER POOLER AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE POSTS JOB OPENINGS HERE FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS AT NO COST
If you have a job opening you’d like to list here, please contact email@example.com or use the contact us page on our website.
Why work for Help at Home, formerly Coastal Home Care?
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, our work is more important than ever! We are still hiring. Rest assured we are taking necessary precautions to keep our clients and highly valued caregivers safe.
We encourage you to apply today!
- **HIRING BONUS: We are now offering a Hiring Bonus for this position. Details at interview.**
- Health and dental insuranceavailable after 60 days when you work at least 20 hours/week
LPNs Needed to provide direct care to Developmentally Disabled individuals:
Help at Home, formerly Coastal Home Care seeks LPNs who have experience with individuals requiring total care who also have a developmental and intellectual disability diagnosis. Care is provided 1:1 in the individual’s home and transportation, using the individual’s vehicle, is required. Training will be provided. Many of our individuals enjoy excursions to movies, museums and shopping.
- Experience caring for individuals with physical and developmental challenges;
- Ability to transfer via Hoyer lifts;
- Ability to accurately and consistently assess and document the individual’s medical status;
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with family, provider agencies and staff;
- Ability to work 4, 8 or 12 hour shifts;
- Current CPR certification;
- Current TB Screening; and
- Current GA LPN/RN License.
All applicants must be physically able to transfer clients using a Hoyer lift; manipulate wheelchairs into vehicles for transportation; and to provide all personal care.
Help at Home, formerly Coastal Home Care: Help At Home’s mission is to be the leading national provider of high quality, person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings. Core to services are highly trained, compassionate and dependable caregivers supported by our local teams with the resources and expertise to deliver unsurpassed care. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. 10/2020
Ichiban steakhouse and sushi bar hiring server and bartender. Tel: 713-384-4383