THE GREATER POOLER AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE POSTS JOB OPENINGS HERE FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS AT NO COST
Seeking Graphic Designers
Bahama Joe’s is a Savannah, GA based screen printing and embroidery company seeking a dynamic Graphic Artist to join our team. We are a stable and fast paced organization that takes pride in providing high quality services and products with exemplary customer service.
We are seeking a creative person who is a team player, possesses a can-do attitude, and has fantastic communication skills. You should be able to work well under pressure, meet critical deadlines, be flexible to changes, and take pride in your work. Attention to details is extremely important.
Responsibilities include checking orders daily, applying sales input notes to create, format, and finalize requested art designs for clients that have active screen-printing, embroidery and/or promotional product orders. You will work closely with the sales and production teams and assist with marketing materials as needed. You will coordinate with the sales team and the clients to make sure they approve designs and if not, make the necessary adjustments in a timely manner to meet production timelines.
Collaborate with the production manager, sales team and client to ensure quality proofs and designs align with the client’s brand standards and project timelines. Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
At Bahama Joe’s, we truly take a team approach to everything we do. We are a group of driven individuals focused on providing high quality screen printing and embroidery apparel to all our clients in a timely manner.
Salary is directly correlated to talent, skills, and experience.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks from concept through completion, meeting any deadlines given
- Demonstrated knowledge of typography, color theory, and pre-press requirements
Experience Preferred but not required:
- Graphic Design: 3 Year
- Previous screen-printing experience a BIG plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- T-Shirt Designing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Applicates can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via indeed directly at
Full Job Description
McDonalds Crew Member
We believe in letting you do you. If you’re looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you’ve come to the right place. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, and weekends – whatever.
You’ll find out that a McDonald’s crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses. McDonald’s can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
Keep the restaurants looking fantastic
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule – part time or full time – give us a try. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald’s.
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.
Related keywords: teen, fast food, 16 year old, kfc, crew member, kfc team member
Applicants can go to https://careers.mcdonalds.com/main/ to apply or they can also text to apply: text GA157 to 38000
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.00 – $11.00 per hour
10 Hour/ 8 hour shift
Day shift & Night shift
Monday to Friday
Full-time Office Administrative Assistant position in Pooler, GA. Looking for a reliable and responsible individual who is self-driven, positive, ready for a challenge, organized, and not only ‘follows up’ but ‘follows through’. Proper professional office attire is required.
Some of the job duties include but not limited to:
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Greet incoming guests
- Receive deliveries
- Process daily incoming/outgoing mail with delivery/pickup to/from post office
- Company errands
- Monitor, organize and maintain office supplies
- Handle data entry for all areas of company
- Maintain office general filing
- Email customer invoices
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
High school diploma; associates degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years of proven experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant or executive administrative assistant in a professional office setting.
- History of job stability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable answering the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work 40 hour work week; Dependable
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Hourly Rate: $15/hour
Resumes accepted only by email to email@example.com
About The Gretsch Company
Join our growing team and help shape the future of a musical legacy! We serve a worldwide community of musicians, artists, music lovers, and fans. We are a long-standing leader in the musical instrument industry looking for motivated individuals who value stability, loyalty, and a long-term commitment to personal and professional growth. We are offering an opportunity for you to make an impact on our ongoing legacy as well as define your own future. As we grow, our commitment is to put you in the best position to succeed personally and professionally.
ADS Security is growing and was named one of the fastest growing private companies for the third consecutive year. Pooler is the fastest growing areas in Georgia. We are a cutting-edge security company that provides residential and commercial security systems, home automation, video surveillance, and fire alarms. We offer industry-leading compensation, full benefits (including 401K), a leadership team that values their employees and above all else, and a strong training program called “ADS University.”
Do you want to make an impact? Do you want to help protect and save lives? Do you want to be on a winning team? Then, join ADS Security today. Call Gene Arrowood, mobile # 704-915-0222 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Base Salary + Auto Allowance + (1) Pre-Paid Commissions + Uncapped Commissions
• Flexible Work Schedule
• Company issued cell phone and iPad
• Medical, Dental, Vision as well as Supplementary Insurance Benefits
• 401k matching up to 5%
• Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
• Rich Employee Referral Bonus
• President’s Club
• Monthly Sales Awards
• Yearly Incentive Trip
• Employee Recognition Program
• Team and Individual Sales Training
• Free Security System
• Family Culture
Life Safety Consultants are responsible for prospecting, presenting products and services to businesses and homeowners, ensuring proper documentation (often electronic) for sales agreements and proposals, existing customer engagement, and continuous communication with management.
Essential Job Duties:
• Proactively schedules sales appointments with current and prospective customers.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
• Maintains in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about ADS products and services.
• Generates and tracks new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business.
• Identifies ways to market products to new consumers, including identifying new target market segments/opportunities.
• Upholds relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are met.
• Meets with other associates and sales consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell to new and existing ADS customers.
• Constantly seeks new ways to make products more attractive to current and prospective customers.
• Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge, and stay up-to-date on all company policies and procedures.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing sales and related results as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Product knowledge
• Technologically adept (tablets, smart phones and computers)
• Customer Service skills
• Prospecting skills
• Presentation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Closing skills
• Ability to meet sales goals
• Territory management
• Ability to build client relationships
• Self-Confidence Motivation for Sales
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Possess valid driver’s license
• Must read and write in English
• Ability to prove you are authorized to work in the United States
• Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Minimum of 1 year of previous sales experience
• Reliable transportation required
• College degree
• Alarm industry experience
• Minimum of 3 years of previous sales experience
• Ability to operate computer, tablet, phone and other office equipment as needed
• Ability to work effectively using electronics for long periods of time
• Ability to sit/stand at workstation for extended periods of time
• Ability to read, write, speak, hear, see, think, communicate, concentrate, learn, and work
• Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
ADS Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
The West Chatham YMCA is hiring certified lifeguards. Must have excellent customer service skills. Minimum age requirement is 16 years. Strong swimming skills are a must. American Red Cross lifeguard certifications are required before hiring. Must attend in-services as scheduled. Seasonal employees are able to work up to 39 hours per week.
Not currently certified? Lifeguard blended learning certification courses will be held at at several branches between March and June of 2021. There is a fee for this course and course completion does not guarantee employment.
Is your certification about to expire? A lifeguard re-certification challenge course is being held in the association soon. There is a fee for this course and course completion does not guarantee employment.
As a Lifeguard you are responsible for ensuring the safety of pool patrons at all times and providing front line monitoring of the program participants. In addition, every position in the YMCA of Coastal Georgia, Inc is responsible for upholding the Judeo-Christian principles that are central to our mission by modeling behaviors that exemplify the four pillars of character – caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Checking pool chemicals to assure they are safe and at acceptable levels.
To anticipate and prevent problems and accidents in and around the pool.
To maintain current CPR for the Professional Rescuer, First Aid, and lifeguard certifications.
Monitoring the pool and pool patrons for signs of distress and responding appropriately to ensure the safety of the patrons.
Maintenance and upkeep of pump, filtration, heat and sanitizing systems.
Maintain general requirements of pool operations and upkeep (i.e., heating, chemical safety).
Assist in the overall retention and satisfaction of YMCA members through appropriate customer service.
Assist in the annual Priceless Gifts fundraising program for the YMCA.
Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude with staff, parents and children.
Email resume to email@example.com or apply in person at the branch (listed below)
ATTN: GENERAL WAREHOUSE/LABOR WORKERS!
1st shift is 7am-finish and 2nd shift is 6pm-2:30am. You must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment and lift up to 50 lbs. by yourself, loading and unloading containers.
Horizon Staffing is looking for:
Job Titles: General Laborers, Forklift/Clamp Operators, Lumpers
Hourly Pay Range: $10.50 – $16.00 per hour
Location: All 3 positions are at the same warehouse in Midway
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7am – 3pm
We have an ongoing need to fill the following positions:
– General Laborers
– Forklift/Clamp Operators
Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and a criminal background check.
Bring Photo ID and ID to verify eligibility to work in the U.S.
Apply online at www.horizonstaffing.com/apply BEFORE you come to our office to interview Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
Call Horizon Staffing at 912-355-5966 if you have any questions.
ATTENTION *EXPERIENCED* STAND UP FORKLIFT OPERATORS!
Hourly pay rate: $13/hour.
ORDER PICKER/PACKERS needed ASAP in a warehouse setting in the Georgetown area of Savannah!
Pay rate: $10/hr. Work hours: Sun-Fri: 8am – 5pm.
(Sundays are mandatory – each employee will get Sat off and one of the Mon-Fri days off per week.)
Attn: *BOX CLAMP* OPERATORS! $15/hour to start, D.O.E.
Interviews and hands-on skill test required at the job site. Urgently need to fill! We have an ongoing need for this position.
First, apply at www.horizonstaffing.com. Then, come into our office to interview: Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 11:00 am. If you have any questions, call our office: 912-355-5966.