The Pooler Chamber of Commerce is happy to announce we will be posting job openings for Chamber Members at no cost.
If you have a job opening you’d like to list here, please contact or use the contact us page on this website.
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force
Job Title: Facilities Specialist
Reports to: Facilities Director
The Facilities Specialist is responsible for performing skilled and semi-skilled work associated with the maintenance and repair of the museum’s facilities and grounds
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs a variety of duties related to the job, such as painting, replacing light bulbs, hanging curtains, moving furniture, setting up chairs, tables, and podiums for special events and museum functions
- Empties interior trash cans
- Installs, maintains or repairs electrical systems and associated hardware
- Installs, maintains repairs and renovates plumbing hardware
- Assists with renovation projects as assigned
- Assists with carpentry projects
- Participates in the repair and maintenance of museum equipment and exhibits
- Uses and maintains a variety of tools, materials and equipment
- Maintains required records and logs
- Maintains fire alarms, sprinkler, HVAC and security systems
- Responds to emergency requests for repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year experience in a skilled trade (electrical, carpentry, plumbing) or building maintenance
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical and HVAC system maintenance and repair
- Ability to read, interpret and apply construction plans, specifications and blueprints
- Ability to work independently and as a team
Located at 481 Pooler Pkwy is now hiring Managers in Training and Hourly Crew Members. If you have great guest service and love subs you are for us! You may stop by restaurant or email Doreen.email@example.com text 251-209-1006 or Poolerga@firehousesubs.com.
Leopold’s Ice Cream is now hiring Soda Jerks
for our Downtown Savannah and Pooler – Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport Locations!
We are a unique, family-friendly restaurant committed to great food and exceptional customer service.
If you are…
• Committed to hard work and excellence
• Detail oriented
• Good with people
• High-energy and friendly – an absolute “people person”
If you have…
• A positive attitude
• A desire to be promoted
• Natural and exceptional customer service skills
• A strong work ethic
…then we want you to be our next Soda Jerk!
Apply in person between 9:30 & 11:00am @ 212 East Broughton Street.
Be mindful that the application takes 30-45 minutes to complete and must be completed in-store.
See you soon!
Leopold’s Ice Cream is currently hiring for a Delivery Driver
Summary of Position:
Our Delivery Driver will cheerfully represent Leopold’s Ice Cream to our wholesale customers and the general public; deliver our product in a safe, efficient manner and communicate all delivery issues and requests to Management!
Delivery Driver duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing your route to ensure product is delivered safely, promptly and in good condition
- Abiding by all state and federal laws of the road
- Being able to clearly communicate product knowledge
- Utilizing labor efficiently, always being mindful of costs and brand standards while developing and implementing creative solutions to areas of potential improvement
- Maintaining and contributing to a safe and respectful working environment for staff, customers and the driving public
- Daily tidying, cleaning and organization of delivery vehicles. Monthly vehicle maintenance inspection and occasional minor repairs (wiper blade and headlamp replacement, etc.) Assessing and communicating larger maintenance needs to Plant Manager
- Properly documenting all deliveries
- Following all company operating policies, procedures and workplace safety rules
- Supporting the actions and decisions of Management
- Attend staff meetings once each month
Minimum Job Requirements. The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid driving license with a clean record
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent self-discipline, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs., bend and reach
- The ability to take direction
- The availability to work occasional weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Experience in food delivery preferred
We offer a positive, fun work environment with a competitive salary, flexible schedule, ice cream discounts and performance-based advancement opportunities. If you are interested in becoming part of our fast paced, customer service centered, growing company, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING JULY 2018
Courtyard Savannah Airport by Marriott located in Pooler, GA is HIRING!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing outstanding guest service! If this is you, please apply so we can invite you to be a part of our TEAM! Our company offers health benefits, structured training, future cross-training opportunities, growth from within, incentives for outstanding performance and opportunities to earn up to 6 paid time off days per calendar year!! Please email Cynthia.Jones14@outlook.com with a resume if interested. Experience not required for all positions, however preferred. We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Laundry Attendant
- Shuttle Driver
Horizon Staffing is looking for…
*Sit-down Forklift Operator*
*Stand-up Forklift Operator*
*Box Clamp Operator*
*Slip Sheet Operator*
*Reach Lift Operator*
**Must have experience and be able to pass forklift test. **Pay varies
**1st and 2nd shift available **Must submit to drug and background check
General Laborer positions with various companies in Garden City, Pooler, and Savannah. Experience helpful but will train. Must submit drug and background check. Please go to www.horizonstaffing.com to fill out an application, call our office at 912-355-5966, or come into one of our offices for an interview.
7722 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 OR 423 US Hwy 80, Pooler, GA
The Reserves Network is now hiring…
*Assembly Line/General Labor*
*Forklift & Box Clamp Operator*
*1st and 2nd shift available
Please go to www.trnstaffing.com to fill out an application, call us at 912.777.3520, or come into our office for an interview.
8420 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31406