THE GREATER POOLER AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE POSTS JOB OPENINGS HERE FOR CHAMBER MEMBERS AT NO COST
If you have a job opening you’d like to list here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us page on our website.
SERVPRO® of Savannah
Water & Fire Restoration Technician
Great Pay and Benefits!
SERVPRO of Savannah is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster with the training, equipment, and experience to respond to your restoration or cleaning needs.
Work in a place where you’re treated like family and supported by a team of dedicated professionals. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of hard work and being challenged. Grow in a job with new challenges and things to learn every day. As a valued SERVPRO® of Savannah employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, benefits and be given the opportunity to earn professional certification.
- Explain process and answer customer questions, as needed.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs/concerns.
- Communicate clear expectations to Production Technicians and supervise their activities.
- Perform production processes as scheduled and ensure quality control.
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers.
- Manage job file documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Manage and control costs of production projects.
- Manage assets by protecting and using equipment and materials properly.
- Effective written and oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Contact Tiffanie Livingston for questions: 912-234-9690
SERVPRO® of Savannah is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
We are looking for an experienced quick lube technician at DuraMAX Premium Lube Express, 418 Pooler Pkwy (next to Savannah Car Wash) Anyone interested can stop by the shop Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, or Sunday 9am-5pm to fill out an application.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
-interacting with customers in a friendly, professional manner
-draining oil & changing oil filter, checking vehicle’s fluids, filters, wiper blades and tire pressure
-maintaining a neat, orderly workspace
-counting and adjusting inventory
-filling out work orders and cashing out customers
-answering the phone
Position requirements (including but not limited to):
-LANGUAGE: ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
-MATH: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
-REASONING: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
-Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear.
-Employee is occasionally required to sit, and climb and balance
-Occasionally requires lifting and/or moving of up to 75lbs
Contact Duramax for application