GeoVista Credit Union was founded in 1964 in Hinesville, GA. Our original mission was to offer a welcoming and professional banking experience to the well-deserving military personnel and civil service employees at Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield. Since then, we’ve expanded to include all individuals and families within the Hinesville area. This includes community members within Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham and Liberty Counties.
At Geovista, you are never just another customer, you are a member who has a say in everything we do. That’s because credit unions are different from banks. Members literally are part owners of the institution.
We strive to provide our members the most cutting edge yet easy-to-use financial products available today. In fact, we are proud to introduce our Kasasa Cash checking account to all GeoVista members.
As a full-service financial institution, our financial services include:
- Security for funds with insurance coverage of at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- A full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Convenient, cutting-edge banking products.
- Personalized information about financial options.
- Membership privileges to family members.
- Placing members’ interests first.
We are also a shared branching institution, meaning that there is a network of compatible credit unions with the same values all across the United States. If ever you’re faced with moving or traveling for an extended period, your finances are conveniently accessible at any shared branching institution.
Becoming a member is incredibly easy. It’s not about who you know or your title like at some other institutions. If you live, work, worship or attend school in Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham or Liberty counties, we’d love to extend an invitation to join our family!
Visited 1219 times, 1 Visits today